I finished assembling the carcase today.
I used a biscuit jointer to create the joints between the drawer bottoms and the sides and back panel. The walnut banding on the sides and the back panel was also joined with biscuits.
To assemble the sides, back, and drawer dividers I used 50 biscuits! That’s 100 biscuit slots that needed to be cut exactly!
I assembled it in three stages. First the left side, back panel and top and bottom dividers making sure that this assembly was perfectly square and true. I let that dry overnight and then added all the drawer dividers next and dry fitted the right side to help support the drawer dividers. Lastly I glued the right side of the carcase to complete the assembly.
On to the wings next !